It was a terrible accident, and although you are thankful that your 17 year old daughter survived, the recovery process has been almost as terrible as the accident itself. So far your daughter has been in a wheelchair for three months, and although the prognosis is good once her legs are out of the casts, these first three months have been a struggle. With all of the bedrooms on the second floor, even getting her in and out of bed is a major process. She has done fairly well with her wheelchair at school, but she is a long way from driving herself to school again, something every high school junior really loves.
The fact that the accident was caused by someone else’s carelessness means that you alternate between being very grateful and being very angry. You have finally decided that it would be in your best interest to work with a personal injury lawyer so that you are at least more likely to be able to deal with the financial obligations that you are facing. Getting revenge is not what you are after, but it is difficult to focus on the long road to recovery when you are stressed about paying for the medical bills, the tutors, and the adaptations that you are needing to make in your home.
You want to at least explore the options that you may have when it comes to finding a way to navigate this very difficult situation.
Could a Specialized Law Firm Help You Find Solutions to a Challenging Situation?
Whether you are looking for a nursing home abuse lawyer or you are in search of a personal injury lawyer for a workplace or car accident, finding the legal help that you need is important. Unfortunately, there are many times in life when unfair things happen. The decision to seek legal help, however, may provide the relief that can help you find a way out of an unfair, unhealthy, or unsafe situation. From a slip and fall lawyer to a real estate attorney, finding the right legal help at the right time may make a big difference.
Even a real estate purchase agreement can benefit from the help of a legal opinion to make sure that you understand the implications of what is being signed. Consider how many situations can benefit from the advice of a legal representative, whether it is a personal injury attorney or another kind of lawyer:
- Leading the causes for car accidents in the U.S. are distracted driving, drunk driving, and speeding.
- Estimates indicate that 22% of slip or fall incidents resulted in more than 31 days away from work, days that cause lead to lost wages and other difficulties.
- Getting legal advice is often the very first step in finding your way out of a difficult situation.
- An estimated 55% to 70% of Americans do not have an estate plan or even a simple will in place.
- Lawyers often specialize in certain kinds of cases and in certain kinds of fields.
- Having a lawyer may help you avoid expensive, lengthy, and emotional days in the court room. In fact, 95% to 96% of personal injury cases are settled pretrial, many of these are cases where a legal representative has helped settle the cases before they ever reach a court room.
- Each year in America, 33% of the people over the age of 65 experience a fall. Unfortunately, many of these falls are caused by someone else’s carelessness.
- Legal help can assist families in the event of elder abuse. It is sad, but true, that A recent study estimated that only one in 14 cases of elder abuse are ever reported to authorities.
- Providing a personal injury lawyer with the details of your case may help that legal expert find a way to assist you in finding a solution to the problems that you face. Getting advice from a knowledgable source is never a mistake.
When you find yourself in need of LEGAL HELP is it always wise to find a firm specializing in the type of situation you are facing, whether it be a personal injury lawyer or another kind of lawyer. Are your ready to ask for the help you need?